Friday, December 18, 2009

~Intro~

Hmm. Yet another story. This one is Suetsukata Miyuki, or Sue-Miyu for short. (That's cute, innit?) Again, let's see the rating and such.

~Rating~
Suetsukata Miyuki is a little darker than most of my stories, excluding PeAcH, which is probably the darkest. Moving on, Sue-Miyu has bloody violence, mild gore, mild sexual themes, and. . .That's it, I believe. Out of all my stories, Sue-Miyu has to be my favourite. I just love the characters, and the plot isn't bad either. So, 12+ would be the rating, in my opinion.


~Plot~
Shiina Miyuki has the perfect life, and she's a spoiled rotten rich kid. However, one day, a handsome visitor arrives at her door, asking her to come with him. When questioned, he admits his reason: On Miyuki's sixteenth birthday, the world will end!! The only way to stop this tragedy is for Miyuki to sacrifice herself so that the world will not see an early demise. However, Miyuki is not so charitable, and refuses to allow herself to die for the world. (("If I'm going to die, I'm dragging the world with me." — Shiina Miyuki)) But the visitor is also not willing to let the world end. He drags her with him, telling her that he plans to take her back to his head quarters to let her die painlessly and reanimate her body to do his company's bidding! But his company is not the only one after Miyuki... Soon she is thrown into a world of shady business, genetic manipulation, blood and violence, all in a struggle for her life! 

Oh! Announcement! Their names are obviously Japanese, and so is the way you read them. In Japan, a person's last name is said first. For example, Shiina Miyuki is the Japanese way, but if I were to say her name in English, it would be Miyuki Shiina. So the names are kinda reversed. I'll be adding this announcement to each of my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment